SPECIAL CONDITIONS, INJURIES, and LIMITATIONS
- In yoga, we practice to honor our bodies, as such anyone who has never practiced yoga or have any conditions, ailments, limitations, or any health/medical concerns should consult a healthcare provider before participating in any of our classes, programs, or workshops.
- For our beautiful pregnant clients, please have your OB or Midwife sign and submit this Healthcare Provider Release Form.
- For our vibrant clients who have any existing healthcare conditions or limitations, please have your doctor sign and submit this Healthcare Provider Release Form.
- Anyone under 18 years of age who would like to participate in our classes, programs, or workshops should have parents or legal guardians complete and sign the waiver.
- Most of our classes, programs, and workshops are designed for clients 18 years and old, unless otherwise noted.
- Private session clients under 18 years of age are required to have a parent or legal guardian during their sessions.
- Minors may not sit in the reception area while the parent or guardian participates in any class or session. We are not staffed to supervise children unless they are otherwise registered participants within a particular program such as Kids Yoga. In which case, children must be picked up promptly at the end of each class. Please refer to Kids Yoga - Pick Up Policy for further details.
Photos & Videos
- Out of respect and for the privacy of all clients and staff, we do not allow observers in our classes. Photos and videos are not permitted except by prior written permission of Jaded Sage Yoga/Baskog Lifestyle management.
- If/When photographs or videos are done, they are strictly used for promotion or educational materials. Individuals in the photograph or video will not be identified by name nor will receive any compensation for such use.
- We understand unexpected events occasionally happen. As such, emergency appointment changes or cancellations are handled on a case-by-case basis and honored respectively.
- We are NOT a medical facility. In the event of a medical emergency, 911 will be called, and classes may be cancelled at the instructor's discretion.
- Classes and private sessions may be cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather or any potential safety hazards. These will be posted on the website, social media, or relayed to clients by text or email whenever or whichever is possible.